Small footprint so that the Canopy Tent 1 can be pitched in almost any locaton that enables stakes or lines.
Rear vestibule has peak vent for excellent ventilation.
Can be set up with trekking poles (not included) or hung from trees with outside loops.
Plenty of sleeping area for one person to get away from rain coming from the sides, front or rear of the tent.
Optional front vestibule with additional front peak vent is zippered and adds about 3 sq. ft.
Single-wall floating canopy to allow adjustment for ventilation around canopy perimeter.
Canopy can be lowered or raised depending on the weather conditions and ventilation needs.
Perfect for use with bug bivies and/or net tents. Lots of inside loops for hanging net tents.
Easy setup takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Tent Weight: 12 oz (Opt Front Vestibule adds 3.5 oz)
- Packed: 12 oz (Opt Front Vestibule adds 3.5 oz)
(includes tent and guy lines)
- Sleeping area: 96" x 36"(front) x
- 36" (rear)
- Canopy: 96" x 54"(front) x
- 54" (rear) plus large rear vestibule
- Headroom: 36" averge 28" mininum
- Rear Vestibule: 2.5 sq. feet
- Optional Front Vestibule: 3 sq. feet
- Packed: 16" x 4" dia.
- Canopy: 30D silicone coated ripstop nylon
- Canopy Colors: Silver Gray
- Forest Green
Included with Basic Tent Package
- Canopy Tent
- Tent sack
- 9 feet of guy lines
- Six aluminum shepard-hook stakes
- Trekking poles (front/rear) not included
- Additional stakes
- Zippered front vestibule